Welcome to my blog

もっともっと盛り上がればいい

2008年4月3日 星期四

Giants一週要聞(ESPN)


4/1 Torre wins Dodgers debut as L.A. roughs up Zito
Zito allowed four runs and eight hits in five innings.
Zito:"The first inning was obviously not what we wanted," he said. "Furcal's a free-swinger and he hit a pitch that was at his shoulder, basically, and the ball stayed fair somehow. The pitch to Kent was a fastball away that just came over the middle, and I think that was the difference right there. I wanted to come out here and start off the season on a good note, but that first inning got out of hand. If I could take a couple of pitches back, it's a one-run game."(5-0 L)
Notes: SP Zito 5.0IP 8H 4ER 7.20ERA ,H Rowand 2-3 .667
4/2 Young's infield hit with two outs in ninth scores Furcal, lifts Dodgers
Mariano Duncan, coaching third because Larry Bowa had been ejected earlier in the game, waved Furcal around as San Francisco second baseman Ray Durham made a sliding stop of Young's sharp grounder between first and second before throwing late to first base. Furcal never stopped, sliding around the tag of catcher Bengie Molina to beat first baseman Rich Aurilia's throw home.
"I knew [Furcal] was going to go," Aurilia said. "As soon as I saw Ray bobble the ball, I said, 'I have to get off the bag and get to the ball.' Ray made a great stop, just not good enough right now."(3-2 L)
Notes: SP Cain 5.2IP 3H 4BB 5K 0.00ERA ,H Rowand 2-4 1R
4/3 Lincecum debuts, scores go-ahead run in Giants' win
Lincecum (1-0) threw 84 pitches over four innings, allowing a run and four hits with four walks and four strikeouts. The right-hander got his biggest out when Russell Martin took a called third strike with the bases loaded to end the seventh.
"I was just throwing a slider right there on 2-2. I really wasn't trying to spot anything up. I was hoping to get him to chase. But it worked out for the better."
The relief outing was the first in the majors for Lincecum, who made 24 starts last season as a rookie.
"It was a little different, of course, but at the same time I've got to listen to what they say," Lincecum said. "Whether it's out of the bullpen or starting, I've got to approach it the same way."(2-1 W)
Notes: RP Lincecum 4.0IP 4H 1ER 4BB 4K 2.25ERA ,H Winn 1-3 1H 1R 1BB 1K

舊金山巨人戰績1-2 目前打擊貧弱 但投手群還算可佳 Rowand也打得不錯

沒有留言: